Lower Merion Community Network promotes businesses who are interested in generating word of mouth referrals among Main Line residents. Through our social media channels, website and newsletter, we will expose your business to a combined audience of over 45,000 followers and subscribers. We offer a very personalized approach with affordable rates. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.
Check out what members of our business community are saying:
- “Advertising with Lower Merion Community Network has helped grow my business. Clients have referred me to others in the network which is a great compliment to me! I also get the chance to help people out by answering questions in The LMCN Facebook Group.” ~ Lynn Thames from Thames Computer Consulting
- “Today I received 6 referrals, either, directly through Lower Merion Community Network or through a LMCN Facebook Group member. It has helped my new business grow immensely! I love the fact that my clients and friends pay me compliments via referrals on LMCN!” ~ Dan Namerow from Farryn Electric
- Thank you for your support of my business and putting me in touch with people thru the LMCN. The ROI from it has been great and much more than the BNI chapter I was in.I also wanted to let you know that Lenny Bazemore and I met today and are finally going to be doing some business together. We will be cleaning at his 2 art galleries and also the Juice Merchant store. Great guy, very inspiring and it wouldn’t have happened without you. Thank you so much. ~Terrence Townsend from Dynamic Cleaning Services
- “Lower Merion Community Network (LMCN) ROCKS! Herban Design branched out this year to do small garden landscape and we wanted to promote this new service. LMCN helped generate the word of mouth needed to help grow my business and I am very happy to say that the branches have sprouted so many leaves, it’s a little hard to keep up at times. Thank you to all the people who have used my services. I enjoy working with all of you and the friendships that have been kindled.” ~ Jim Bevlock from Herban Design
- “Advertising with Lower Merion Community Network (LMCN) helped get the word out about my new office. My Facebook page traffic increased and I got some new patients. Maybe I can do it again in the near future!” ~ Dr. Corinna Bowser from Narberth Allergy and Asthma
LMCN appreciates all inquiries; however we are very selective and reserve the right to choose only businesses that are targeting our demographic and a reflection of the community building mission of this blog.
If you are a business and would like more information about our affordable rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teejay handyman said:
I do painting, carpentry, drywall, general home improvements .
Great. Join our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/lowermerionparentsnetwork/
Matthew Lengel said:
My name is Matt Lengel and I am a recent graduate of Villanova University and a former graduate of The Haverford School. I played Division One baseball all four years at Villanova and have over 7 years of coaching experience as well as previous head coaching experience of a 14U travel team. I am emailing you in regards to advertising about personal baseball lessons I am giving for $70/hour at an indoor facility based out of King of Prussia.
please email me at LMCN@gmx.com
Matt please email LMCN@GMX.COM
Kim Mitchell Tonetti said:
This is a great idea, especially for this time of year…spring clean up, and preparing homes for the spring market. Consult with professional house flipping team to maximize your house sale price. Ask us how minor refinishing and staging can get yours sold fast and offer wholesale prices to complete it for you, if desired.
Jerry Nave said:
I’m very interested !
I do a lot of cleaning and restoration work I n Lowermerion !!
Many customers .
I’m currentLy Looking at my sales and marketing budget
Soon for the fall And your network is on my list.
Nave’s cleaning service